How to Boot into Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Bootloader/Fastboot Mode: The much awaited Redmi Note 7 Pro was recently in India. The Redmi Note 7 Pro comes with a 6.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2340 pixels. The screen is protected by very trusted Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The back side is also protected by Gorilla Glass 5. The Redmi Note 7 Pro is powered by Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11nm) 2.2GHz processor and it comes with 4/6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Redmi Note 7 Pro packs a 48-megapixel (f/1.8, 1.6-micron) primary camera and a 5-megapixel secondary camera on the back side. There is a 13-megapixel front camera with HDR support.
The Redmi Note 7 Pro runs Android 9.0 (Pie) at the top of Xiaomi’s MIUI 10. The device houses by a 4000mAh non-removable Li-Po battery. The device comes with Quick Charge 4. It has Bluetooth 5.0 and 2.0, Type-C 1.0. The fingerprint scanner is rear mounted and it is very fast.
In all the Android devices, you will find a crucial feature called the bootloader mode. Each and every device comes with both the Recovery (stock) and the bootloader mode. This mode will allow a user to perform tasks like flashing/modifying the system partitions, unlocking the bootloader, different OEM level operations, installing TWRP or other custom recoveries, and more. This part is basically the fun part where you get to tinker with the settings and give your device a brand new outlook.
Today, in this post, we will be sharing with you how to boot your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Bootloader/Fastboot mode. There are two methods using which you can boot into Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Bootloader/Fastboot mode.
Steps To Enter Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Bootloader/Fastboot Mode
There are two ways which can help you to boot into Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Bootloader / Fastboot Mode 1) Using Power and Volume Keys 2) fastboot commands via Computer
#1 Using Hardware Keys
Follow the given steps to boot into Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Bootloader by hardware buttons
- You have to Press and hold the power button for a few seconds
- Now tap the Power Off option when the Power Menu appears
- Now you have to Wait for the XiaoRedmi Note 7 Pro to completely turn off
- Then press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time
- Continue holding these two buttons down until you boot into Fastboot Mode
#2 Using PC fastboot Commands
If you want to boot Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro into bootloader mode from your PC, then follow the linked guide below
- Connect your android to your PC with USB cable
- Now go to ADB & fastboot folder and Open the command window there(Right click on the empty space inside the folder then select “Open command window here” or “Open PowerShell Window Here” option to launch a command window
- Now reboot into the bootloader by issuing the following commands. (Make sure your device is detected by your PC)
adb reboot bootloader
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.