Here we are sharing a guide which will help you to boot your Samsung Galaxy A50 into Download Mode or Odin Mode. Download Mode sometimes refers as Fastboot or Bootloader Mode, so don’t confuse yourself. Fastboot mode/bootloader mode is very useful when it comes to performing different functions on any Android device. Some of the most common uses of bootloader mode include flashing firmware (Stock ROMs), installing OTA updates, flashing custom Recoveries such as CWM and TWRP, removing bloatware, restoring backups, tweaking system settings, overclocking Android phones, and much more.
Many android devices have added multiple boot modes for a long time. But for some reasons, Samsung has only added default boot into the recovery mode. But users can still move into the bootloader or fastboot mode from recovery mode. The steps to do this on Galaxy A50 are listed below. Please read through to find out more about this.
The Samsung Galaxy A50 comes equipped with a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-U screen with full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. The phone is powered by Exynos octa-core processor coupled with 4GB/ 6GB of RAM and 64GB/ 128GB of inbuilt storage with an inbuilt microSD card slot (up to 512GB). The device houses a 4,000mAh non-removable battery.
The device runs Android 9.0 Pie at the top of Samsung’s One UI. There is a triple camera setup on the back of the phone with a 25-megapixel sensor with auto-focus f/1.7 lens, a 5-megapixel sensor with fixed-focus f/2.2 lens, and 8-megapixel sensor with a fixed-focus f/2.2 lens. The device has a 25-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
Steps To Enter Odin Mode On Samsung Galaxy A50 (Enter Download Mode)
- Completely power off your Galaxy A50
- Once the device is switched off, press and hold the Bixby Button button and Volume Down at the same time.
- Now Connect your device to PC via USB cable provided by the manufacturer. As soon as you will connect, your phone will power on.
- You will be shown the Samsung logo followed by a warning screen almost instantly
- Now Press Volume Up to keep going.
- After a few seconds, your Galaxy A50 will boot into Odin Mode (Download Mode)
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.