Guide To Enter Recovery Mode On CUBOT X19 4G (Both Custom Recovery and Stock Recovery): Like all other Android devices, the new CUBOT X19 4G also comes with a stock recovery. The stock recovery has very limited functions. Most of the time stock recovery is used to install the official update via ADB sideload and to factory reset the device.
The CUBOT X19 4G Phablet comes equipped with a large 5.93 inch display with 080 x 2160 FHD+ Pixel Screen resolution. It runs Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box. The device is powered by MediaTek’s MT6763T ( Helio P23 ) Octa-Core 2.5GHz 64-bit CPU coupled with 4GB RAM.
The device comes with 64GB onboard storage with support up to 128 GB via microSD card. It sports dual 16.0MP + 2.0MP Rear Camera and an 8MP front camera. It has a rear mounted Fingerprint Sensor. It houses a 4000mAh Built-in Non-removable battery
There is another type of recovery available for Android and it is called Custom recoveries. These recoveries like TWRP recovery or CWM has loads more functionalities. These Custom recoveries allow users to take nandroid backups (full system backups). Users can install Custom Firmware /ROMs, Kernels and other .zip or .img files via these custom recoveries. One thing you have to remember, you can’t install Custom recoveries unless you unlock the bootloader of the device. Remember, if you install any Custom recovery, it replaces the stock recovery. Users have to follow the same steps to Boot into Stock Recovery or Custom Recovery.
How To Enter Recovery Mode On CUBOT X19 4G
- First, you have to switch off your device completely
- Once the device is off, Press and hold the Power and Volume Up button until you see the company logo
- Now wait for a few secs and there will be an Android image shown on the screen
- Once the Dead Android icon with “No Command’ shows up, Hold the power key and press the Volume Up key once
- Your device should be booted into the recovery mode.
- Now use volume keys to navigate and power button to select.
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible