Guide To Enter Recovery Mode On Doogee Shoot 1 (Both Custom Recovery and Stock Recovery): Like all other Android devices, the new Doogee Shoot 1 also comes with a stock recovery. The stock recovery has very limited functions. Most of the time stock recovery is used to install the official update via ADB sideload and to factory reset the device.
DOOGEE Shoot 1 is a mid-range device from the Chinese manufacturer. It comes equipped with a 5.5inch FHD screen with screen resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. It sports Dual Rear Cameras 13.0MP and an 8.0MP Front-facing camera. It has Touch ID.
It is powered by an MT6737T Quad Core 1.5GHz SoC paired with 2GB of RAM and 16GB ROM with microSD support up to 256 GB. It houses a Li-ion 3300 mAh battery
There is another type of recovery available for Android and it is called Custom recoveries. These recoveries like TWRP recovery or CWM has loads more functionalities. These Custom recoveries allow users to take nandroid backups (full system backups). Users can install Custom Firmware /ROMs, Kernels and other .zip or .img files via these custom recoveries. One thing you have to remember, you can’t install Custom recoveries unless you unlock the bootloader of the device. Remember, if you install any Custom recovery, it replaces the stock recovery. Users have to follow the same steps to Boot into Stock Recovery or Custom Recovery.
How To Enter Recovery Mode On Doogee Shoot 1
- First, you have to switch off your device completely
- Once the device is off, Press and hold the Power and Volume Up button until you see the company logo
- Now wait for a few secs and there will be an Android image shown on the screen
- Once the Dead Android icon with “No Command’ shows up, Hold the power key and press the Volume Up key once
- Your device should be booted into the recovery mode.
- Now use volume keys to navigate and power button to select.
For a video guide, you can check hardreset youtube channel’s tutorial here > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1w6Nn1qKCY&t=76s
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible