How to enter Xiaomi Mix 2 into Recovery mode: All Xiaomi devices come pre-installed with their own Recovery mode which is dubbed as ‘Mi Recovery’. Most of the users are not aware of this, which is why they find it difficult booting into recovery mode. Just like any other recovery such as TWRP, CWM, and Philz, the Mi Recovery also offers a wide range of services such as Wipe User data, Clear Wipe Cache data, Wipe Reset, and more. In case you are new to MIUI ROM and have no idea how to boot into Recovery mode, then this tutorial is the best place for you to be.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is a special device launched by Xiaomi and it is packed with numerous exciting features and specifications. It is equipped with a 5.99-inch IPS display screen with a resolution of 2160x100p, a 403 PPI density, and an aspect ratio of 18:9. It comes powered by an Octa-Core 4 x 2.45GHz Kyro Hexacore Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor as well as a 6/8 GB RAM. It has an internal storage capacity of 64 GB which can be expanded using a microSD card. Its other features include a fingerprint scanner, a 12.0 MP camera, dual SIM standby, and more.
Today, in this post, we will be helping all Xiaomi Mix 2 users enter into Mi Recovery mode. There are two ways using which you can boot your Xiaomi Mix 2 into Recovery mode. You can choose whichever suits you better.
Steps to enter Xiaomi Mix 2 into Recovery mode
Using Updater app
- Go to the app drawer and simply launched the updater application which you will find inside the tools folder.
- Locate the three dots which will be present in the top right corner of the screen. Then, tap on it.
- Now, you will come across a list of options. Look for “Reboot to Recovery Mode” and tap on it.
- In the screen which appears after that, confirm the action by tapping on “Reboot now”.
- Done! You have entered into the Mi Recovery Mode.
Using Hardware combination keys
- Turn off your Xiaomi Mix 2.
- Long press and hold “Volume Up + Power” keys until you see the Mi logo.
- Release the buttons and then go on to choose the Mi Recovery option.
- Now, reboot your device into Mi Recovery mode.
- Done! You have entered the Mi Recovery mode on your device.