A comprehensive guide to Factory Hard Reset CUBOT X19 4G: The CUBOT X19 4G Phablet comes equipped with a large 5.93 inch display with 080 x 2160 FHD+ Pixel Screen resolution. It runs Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box. The device is powered by MediaTek’s MT6763T ( Helio P23 ) Octa-Core 2.5GHz 64-bit CPU coupled with 4GB RAM.
The device comes with 64GB onboard storage with support up to 128 GB via microSD card. It sports dual 16.0MP + 2.0MP Rear Camera and an 8MP front camera. It has a rear mounted Fingerprint Sensor. It houses a 4000mAh Built-in Non-removable battery
One of the best methods that can be applied to a smartphone when it facing problems and not working smoothly is a hard reset. Hard reset is used to revert back to the factory settings as it deletes all the data while also uninstalling all the apps which were added apart from the factory apps.
Today, in this post, we are going to tell you how any CUBOT X19 4G user can easily hard reset their device in no time. We will be giving two methods to you and you can choose the one which is more suitable for you. These methods are very easy to follow and need no technical knowledge.
Steps To Hard reset/ Factory reset CUBOT X19 4G
- Go to the Settings of your device.
- Tap on Backup and Reset option.
- Choose Factory data reset
- Select the option ‘Erase Internal Storage’ and then Click Reset Phone
- A new window will appear, click Reset Phone Again and wait for the process to finish.
- Once done, your device will be boot up. Done!!!
- Boot your device into stock recovery
- Now Select Wipe data and Cache (use vol keys to navigate and power key to select)
- Done!! Once the process finishes, your device will boot up into factory settings.
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.