Spiritfarer is one of the construction & management simulation type video game about dying. It has been developed and published by Thunder Lotus Games recently on August 18, 2020, for Nintendo Switch, Windows, PS4, Xbox One, Google Stadia, Mac, Linux. The game has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from critics and gamers. However, as the game starts progressing inch-by-inch, things will become harder to find out. Here we’ve shared the steps to find out Comet Rocks and Silica Powder in Spiritfarer. Let’s check it out.
As a ferry master to the dead person, you have to build a boat to explore the world. Additionally, you have to care for your spirit friends and guide them across mystical seas to finally release them into the afterlife world. So, coming to the topic, Comet Rocks and Silica Powder are some of the resources that you need to find out as a ferry master. Now, you may ask why these things are important?
So, you will need these kinds of stuff to make buildings and upgrades in order to go through in the game’s storyline. Additionally, as a ferry master, you have to perform some other tasks or works as well like cooking, hugging, other joyful activities, etc. Now, without further ado, let’s get into it.
Where to find Comet Rocks and Silica Powder in Spiritfarer
- First of all, you will need to visit Giovanni and have to upgrade your boat with the rock destroyer.
- Once done, Giovanni will offer you a mini-event to accomplish. Just accept it.
- Now, you will come to know about Comet Shower that will be helpful to know about Comet Rocks.
- Then you will start getting plenty of Comet Shower events, mostly in the south-eastern side of the map.
- Next, you have to use a rock destroyer to enter into the south-eastern region and find out a Comet Shower.
- Just keep an eye for the red & orange colored falling stars.
- Whereas the Silica Powder is useful to build residences and upgrading your boat as well.
- You can be able to get the Silica Powder easily by throwing Quartz Shards into the Crusher.
- However, initially, you have to heavily upgrade your boat’s Blueprint Stand up to an Expert Level.
- In order to do this, you will require 100 Wool Fabric and 100 Iron Ingots.
- Next, you will need to build the Crusher on your boat properly. It will require 5 Zinc Ingots, 7 Pulsar Ingots, 15 Ash Planks. (You can find all of these in the areas over the Rock Barrier)
- Finally, just visit the Crusher building -> Active the machine > Then choose Quartz Shards and crush it by throwing it into the Crusher. (Press the respective key/button to repeatedly crush it into the powder)
- You’re done.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page