Guide: Are you getting” Pokémon Go not available in your country ” error while trying to download Pokemon Go on Android? Don’t worry here we have a quick fix.Now you can download & Install Pokemon Go in Any country.
Pokemon Go has become one of the most downloaded game ever within few days of its release.Everyone is playing this game.But as you guys know,the game has only been released officially in few countries like United States, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. For citizens of other countries, you will have to download the game from a third party website only.But don’t worry we are sharing link to download the original non-modified apk of Pokemon Go to install if you are facing Pokémon Go not available in your country issue.
Many Android users who have opened Google Play Store to download this new app have been getting messages telling that this app is not available in your country. Don’t worry, there is still a way to install the APK file for this app without using risky operations. So if you want to install the APK file of Pokémon Go, follow these steps:
[su_box title=”Pokemon Go Issues and Fixes” box_color=”#090be9″ radius=”2″]
- How to play Pokemon GO without moving anywhere On Android
- Are you getting signal not found error in Pokémon Go? Here is the Fix
- How to Fix Pokémon Go not compatible with your device
Download and Install Pokemon Go If ” Pokémon Go not available in your country ” error is showing
- Download a VPN app for Android. There are numerous VPN apps which can enable users to use access blocked websites like Hulu, BBC, and Netflix in the countries where they are blocked. An example of VPN app which can be downloaded is ‘Tunnel Bear VPN’.
[appbox googleplay com.tunnelbear.android&hl=en]
- Now, install this app on your phone and sign up for 500MB free data
- Launch it and connect it. (Give required permission if it needs any)
- When you are connected, the VPN app will run in the background.
- Now Go to settings >> Apps >> Play store
- Then Go to Storage and Clear Cache and Clear Data
- For the last step, search for Pokémon Go and download it
[symple_box color=”green” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Or you can install the Pokemon Go Apk file on your Android.We have already posted an article where we shared the downloadable apk file [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download Pokemon Go for Android Right Now
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂