Here we will be sharing simple steps to fix Pokémon Go not compatible with your device issue on Android devices.Some users are complaining that this app is not compatible with their device.To get rid of that problem, you will have to follow the given steps.
Pokemon Go is undoubtedly one of the most downloaded games ever and the game has taken the world by storm.You can find people playing this game everywhere in the USA, UK, and Australia as the game is officially available there.Still, there are ways to download the game in any country[icon name=”external-link” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]
But nothing can be perfect in this world, same goes with this game. It has some issues which can be fixed using different steps.” Pokémon Go not compatible with your device ” is one of those issues.So if you are getting this error then follow the steps given below it might fix the problem.
[symple_box color=”gray” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Must Read [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Are you getting GPS signal not found error in Pokémon Go? Here is the Fix
[su_box title=”Other Pokemon Go Issues and Fixes:” box_color=”#090be9″ radius=”2″]
- PokeAimer app guarantees you 100% aiming accuracy when playing PokemonGo
- How to play Pokemon GO without moving anywhere without root
- How to play Pokemon GO without moving anywhere On Android
How to Fix Pokémon Go not compatible with your device
- The most important step is to make sure that you have the updated and latest versions of Google Play store as well as Google Play Services.
- Your phone should be upgraded to the newer Android OS. You can update your phone using custom ROM such as Cyanogenmod.
- Use a VPN app to install the game if it is not available in your country.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Fix Pokémon Go not available in your country[icon name=”external-link” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]
- The last step is to reboot your phone and then run it.
If you have any other question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂