Squad is a realistic military tactical FPS game and it offers a stunning military combat gameplay experience in a co-op mode with 100 players having a bunch of weapons, VoIP system, base building, etc. Although the game has got a lot of positive reception, many players have been experiencing the issue of Squad Not Showing Servers. If you’re facing this issue, then this guide will be of great help to you. Here, you’ll get to know different methods to fix the Squad Not Showing Servers issue.
Method 1: Check your internet connection
Check your internet connection properly and see if it’s working properly or not. A poor or unstable internet connection can easily lead to server connectivity issues. It’ll be better to contact your ISP and increase the network speed or fix the technical issues related to your IP address. Sometimes, upgrading your data plan to a higher package could fix this issue.
Method 2: Reboot your console or PC
Ensure that you’re restarting your PC or console to refresh the system glitch, if any exists. Although this is a basic method, you’ll be surprised to know how often it works.
Method 3: Update the game
- Open the Steam client and head over to Library
- Right-click on Squad from the list before clicking on Manage
- Select Properties and then click on the Updates tab before clicking on Automatic Updates
Method 4: Disable IPv6 protocol
- Press the Windows + I keys for opening Windows Settings
- Click on Network and Internet by going to the left pane window
- Head over to Status and then click on Change Adapter Options
- Right-click on the network connection that you are using
- Go to properties and then look for the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) option
- Ensure that you’re unchecking or disabling the option and then click on OK for saving the changes
- Reboot your PC for applying the changes
Method 5: Flush DNS cache
- Press the Windows key for opening the Start menu and then type and search Command Prompt
- Right-click on Command Prompt before selecting Run as Administrator
- If you’re prompted by UAC, click on Yes for allowing the admin access
- Type the following command line in the command prompt window and hit Enter to run it –
- Once it is done, you will see a successful message, you’ll need to close the command prompt window
- Restart the PC for applying the changes immediately