Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro Gets March 2018 Security Patch OTA Update | Build number J530GMUBU2ARC1 : This is really great thing as Samsung has released yet another security patch update for its mid range device , the Galaxy J5 Pro J530G.
The Galaxy flagships have started getting April 2018 patch update but the mid range devices are not far behind. Samsung has started seeding the new March 2018 Patch update to Galaxy J5 Pro J530G.If you are Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro user, you may have received the March Security Security Patch OTA update notification on your device.We highly recommend you to install the update to be on the safer side.Android system should be updated to the latest build to stay safe from the malware attacks.
This update comes with the latest security patch update which was released by Google in March 2018 which comes with March 1 security patch update.This update comes with other bug fixes and stability improvements and you should get some improvements in the speed of the phone also. Thus, you should download and install the update to your Galaxy J5 Pro on Samsung network which will come as an OTA update to your phone.
Manually Update Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro To J530GMUBU2ARC1 March 2018 Security Update
- 0.1 Manually Update Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro To J530GMUBU2ARC1 March 2018 Security Update
- 0.2 Download Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro J530GMUBU2ARC1 March 2018 Security Update
- 1 How To Install Galaxy J5 Pro J530GMUBU2ARC1 March 2018 Security Patch OTA Update
You can manually check for the update from Settings > Software update >Download updates manually.If there is no update showing on your device, then wait for few days for the update to come to your device as it is being released phase-wise manner.
Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro J530GMUBU2ARC1 March 2018 Security Patch
- Android version: 7.0
- Security patch level (SPL): March 1, 2018
- Baseband version: J530GMUBU2ARC1
- Region: Unknown
- Network: Samsung
Download Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro J530GMUBU2ARC1 March 2018 Security Update
How To Install Galaxy J5 Pro J530GMUBU2ARC1 March 2018 Security Patch OTA Update
- First, download the firmware file from the download section above
- Now Enter the recovery mode on your device. To do that switch off your phone and hold volume Up + Power + Home Key (bootloader mode > then select recovery), then follow the linked guide below to Install Security Patch Update On Galaxy Note 5
If the installation is successful, you will see the message Pass in the Log Tab.
Before installing the updates, make sure your device is connected to a good wifi and your device has more than 50 percent battery life remaining