Samsung has a great record when it comes to budget devices. The company has a great hold in markets like India in the budget and mid-segment. The Samsung Galaxy M01 is a mid-range device from the company which was launched in June 2020 with Android 10 on the top of One UI 2.0
Here in this article, we will be sharing Samsung Galaxy M01 Stock Firmware (Flash File) so that in case of any emergency you can revert back to / restore to the stock ROM. We will also be tracking all the updates the Samsung Galaxy M01s gets.
We have provided all the required download links for drivers, tools, and firmware also along with installation steps guide for your ease. This guide will be helpful if you brick your device somehow. So do read and follow the steps as given.
Specs Overview – Galaxy M01
The Galaxy M01 comes equipped with 5.7 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixel. The display features a 19:9 ratio. Under the hood, there is a Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 Octa-core CPU coupled with Adreno 505 GPU, 3GB RAM, and 32 GB internal storage (supports sd card expansion). It runs Android 10 OS with OneUI 2.0 custom skin on top.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 features a dual rear camera (13MP primary+ 2 MP). On the front side, it sports a 5-megapixel camera sensor. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ houses a non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery.
About Stock ROM
There are two types of ROMs in Android ecosystem. As I mentioned above one is Stock ROM or the Firmware which comes preinstalled with any Android device and the second one is Custom ROM or commonly known as ROM. Custom ROMs are developed by third-party developers for a specific device. Most of the Custom ROMs are feature-packed and fast which makes them a better alternative to the stock firmware.
[su_note note_color=”#c4ffd8″ radius=”2″]
✔ Advantages of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your Galaxy M01
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Galaxy M01.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your device.
- Fix the lag or stutter on Galaxy M01
- Revert back to stock firmware will gain device warranty, if under warranty.
- Fix OTA update issues.
[su_note note_color=”#ffded9″ radius=”2″]
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, if you have any queries or issues, you can reach us by commenting.
- Make sure the battery percentage is 60% or above.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide > Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows | Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Enable the Developer options on your device. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a Nandroid backup on your device > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
- Download all the required files such as firmware, tools, drivers from below. Then proceed to the installation part.
Where and How to Download Galaxy M01 Stock ROM/ Firmware (Update Tracker)
You can download any Galaxy firmware using Samfirm Tool, Guide: Download Latest Galaxy Firmware using SamFirm Tool
Using Frija Samsung Firmware Download Tool
Steps to Install Stock Firmware On Galaxy M01 (Unbrick/Unroot/Back To Stock)
- Download Stock Firmware for Galaxy M01 from the download section above.
- After downloading the latest ODIN flash tool from the above link, install it on your computer.
- Now, follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
Hope this guide is helpful to you and you have successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Galaxy M01 device. Feel free to ask in the comments below if you have any queries.