This year Samsung has released multiple flagship devices under Galaxy S20, Note 20 lineup, and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra model as well. Due to Android’s open-source nature, most of the Android users want to flash custom firmware, third-party files, mods, etc. So, if you’re interested to flash third-party ROMs or manually install updates, then you’ll require Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: USB Drivers, ADB Fastboot Tool, and Odin.
To recall, USB Drivers are very useful to connect both the device and computer properly in order to transfer data, sync data, or flashing any file. It basically creates a communication bridge between the device and PC using a USB data cable. Therefore, users can also additionally use PC Suite, flash firmware files, install Root access, use commands via ADB & Fastboot mode, etc.
Download Galaxy Note 20 Ultra USB Drivers
ADB Fastboot Tools and Odin
- Download the latest Odin Flash Tool
- Download Android SDK Platform Tools | Windows / Mac/ Linux
Steps to install Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra USB Drivers on Windows PC
- First, You need to download the Samsung USB driver zip file from the download link given above.
- After downloading, extract the file on your PC (via WinZip or 7-Zip).
- Open the extracted driver folder and you will find the application Samsung-USB-Driver-vX.X.XXX version (.exe) file.
- Run the .exe file as an administrator.
- Just choose the installation path here (C:\Program Files\Samsung\USB Drivers).
- Proceed to Install the application.
- Once completed, click on the Finish button.
- You can restart your computer once (if required).
- You’re done. Now, you can easily connect and perform the useful tasks on your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra device by using the USB Cable.
If you have any questions related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.