The Realme X3 & X3 SuperZoom are two of the latest offerings from Realme in the budget segment. Just like all the new devices, these two have an awesome set of camera and perform really well in the camera department. These two devices have really capable cameras on the rear side. But if you want to enhance the quality of pictures taken from the cameras, you should at least give a try to the Google camera MODs available for these devices.
Now, talking about the Google Camera app, it’s one of the best-in-class third-party camera apps for Android devices. Thanks to the Google Camera ported app developers for making this possible. Now, you can download the latest GCam 7.4 APK for any Android devices.
If you’ve heard about the GCam APK before then you should know that it delivers stunning image quality even in low lighting conditions. The Google Camera app is known for its close to real images, awesome depth effect, better colour contrast, saturation level, better brightness level, Night Sight mode, HDR+ enhanced mode, Astrophotography mode, improved app interface, etc. While there is Portrait mode with focus slider, Lens Blur Google Lens, Video Stabilization, PhotoSphere mode, RAW image support, Slow Motion video recording, AR Stickers, and more.
- Click on the Download links of Google Camera APK file and Install it.
- If you’re installing an APK file for the first time, then enable the Unknown Sources option from the device Settings then search for Unknown sources. Now allow the app (the app where you downloaded the app, like Chrome or another browser)
- Next, tap on the Install button again to start installing the Google Camera APK
- Once the installation completes, open the GCam app.
- You’re done.
Only applicable for For GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.0.apk
First Download the Config files from below
Step 1. Go to file manager of your choice and create a folder named Cam.
Step 2. Inside Gcam Folder create a subfolder named configs7.
Step 3. Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
Step 4. After pasting the config file, open the Google Camera app and double tap on anywhere next to the shutter button. (black area)
Step 5. Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button. Once Done, Open the Gcam
Compatible Devices and Requirement
- The apk will work on Realme X3 & X3 SuperZoom
- Will work with phones with the camera2 API enabled
- Newer Android versions are compatible (all features work) with newer Gcam MODs
- If using Custom ROM, must have Gapps.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.