Google has recently released the Pixel 4 phone in the market. The phone comes with a new Google Camera 7.0 version that offers some new features, improved UI, and more. While as an Android device user, if you’re a camera lover, then you should know about the Google Camera app and its performance. There are plenty of Google Camera mods available for most of the Android devices which are ported from previous generation Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL devices. Now, the Pixel 4 ported GCam 7 APK for all Redmi Phones is available to download. Check out the full article below.
First of all, in order to use the Google Camera app on most Xiaomi and Redmi devices, you have to root your device and then enable Camera2API via build prop. Once the Camera2API and HAL3 enabled on your phone, you’re ready to rock. However, Poco F1 and some of the newly launched Xiaomi and Redmi devices come with pre-enabled Camera2API. That means on those devices, just install the GCam APK file and start using it.
Please Note: GCam Ported APK will only work on Qualcomm chipset devices. For now, MediaTek running Android devices won’t support Google Camera 7.0 version. Even if your Xiaomi device is running on MIUI 10 over Android 9 Pie, the GCam 7.0 mod will work perfectly.
Pixel 4 Ported Google Camera 7.0 Features
- The new option called Camera coaching has been introduced to suggest you take a better photo.
- The Camera photo resolution will have only Full resolution and Medium resolution.
- In Advanced Settings, you’ll find a new option called ‘save selfie as previewed’.
- The Night Sight Mode has the zooming function.
Download GCam 7 APK For all Redmi Phones
- GCam 7 APK for Xiaomi / Redmi Devices – Link
- For Redmi K20 Pro Device – PMGC_7.0.009_FinalBuild_V14.apk – Link
- For Redmi Note 7 Pro – Link
- Redmi Note 5 Pro – PMGC_7.0.009_StableVersion_V7.apk – Link
For the other Xiaomi and Redmi models, check out the first download link which may work on all devices properly. We hope the article is useful to you.