Lenovo owned Motorola is known for its budget devices and this year they launched Moto G9 and Moto G9 Plus. Both the device has good specs and features in the price range but when it comes to cameras, these two perform average. These devices have multiple cameras on the rear still the images coming out of these are not the best that price bracket.
But it can be improved with software. Here comes the Gcam a.k.a Google camera. If you want to get some better quality images from the device’s cameras then you should check out the available Gcam MODs for the device.
The device has received some Gcam / Google cameras. If you’ve heard about the GCam APK before then you should know that it delivers stunning image quality even in low lighting conditions. The available app should work on a device running Android 10 or above.
Google Camera 7.4 for Moto G9 and G9 Plus
The latest Gcam 7.4 a.k.a Google camera 7.4 is now available for both the devices. This is a ported version of Pixel 4 camera. The Google Camera app is known for its close to real images, awesome depth effect, better colour contrast, saturation level, better brightness level, Night Sight mode, HDR+ enhanced mode, Astrophotography mode, improved app interface, etc.
While there is Portrait mode with focus slider, Lens Blur Google Lens, Video Stabilization, PhotoSphere mode, RAW image support, Slow Motion video recording, AR Stickers, Photo Booth, Social Sharing menu and more.
- MGC_7.4.104_Parrot043-v1.APK (Latest- Recommended)
- GCam_5beta9.200130.0245build-7.3.018.apk (Old- Stable)
Steps to Install Google Camera on Moto G9 and G9 Plus (Gcam)
- Click on the Download links of Google Camera APK file and Install it.
- If you’re installing an APK file for the first time, then enable the Unknown Sources option from the device Settings then search for Unknown sources. Now allow the app (the app where you downloaded the app, like Chrome or another browser)
Compatible Devices and Requirement
- The apk will work on Moto G9 and G9 Plus
- Will work with phones with the camera2 API enabled
- Newer Android versions are compatible (all features work) with newer Gcam MODs
- If using Custom ROM, must have Gapps.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.