If you’re like most Asus smartphone users, you’re likely familiar with the stock camera app. It has a well-made and fairly easy-to-use camera app that is perfect for capturing exciting photos, videos, and other memorable moments of your life.
If you’re looking to take advantage of the advanced features of a camera app, you’ll need to install the Google Camera app for Asus Zenfone 9. If you want to take your photography game to the next level, you should grab the new update instantly.
Google Camera APK for Asus Zenfone 9
The new Google Camera brings in features like SloMo, Astrophotography, Beauty Mode, Cinematic Pan, Lens Blur, HDR Enhanced, Improved Super Res Zoom, Photosphere, Google Lens, RAW Support, Quick Zoom, Night Sight Portrait Mode, and more.
If you’re someone looking to install the Google Camera app on your Asus Zenfone 9, then this guide is just for you. Thanks to creative and hard-working developers like BSG, Arnova8G2, and Urnyx05 who are making ported GCam APK files to most of these devices. The Google Camera port has become available for the Asus Zenfone 9 devices.
Download Google Camera APK for Asus Zenfone 9
- Download Google Camera 8.1 APK for Android
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2
How to install Google Camera on your Asus Zenfone 9
The Google Camera APK file installation process will be as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t even need to root your smartphone to do so.
- Download the Google Camera APK file from the download links mentioned above and then tap on it
- Ensure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your smartphone
- Head over to the Device Settings Menu -> Security/Privacy -> Enable it to do so (in case it’s already enabled, you should skip to the installation)
- It’ll launch the package installer and then tap on the Install button
- Once the installation is complete, open and use it