Asus released Asus Zenfone 7 and 7 Pro with all the high-end features and specs. Even the cameras on these two devices are a small upgrade from the last generation of the Zenfone. But if you compared it with other Flagships these cameras lag behind and we can understand that as these two devices are budget flagships.
But with third-party camera apps like Google camera, we can improve the image outcome of these two devices. Both the 7.3 version and Gcam Go version is now available. For the budget, Zenfone 7 cameras are capable enough to capture some great images.
If you’ve heard about the GCam APK before then you should know that it delivers stunning image quality even in low lighting conditions. The Google Camera app is known for its close to real images, awesome depth effect, better colour contrast, saturation level, better brightness level, Night Sight mode, HDR+ enhanced mode, Astrophotography mode, improved app interface, etc.
While there is Portrait mode with focus slider, Lens Blur Google Lens, Video Stabilization, PhotoSphere mode, RAW image support, Slow Motion video recording, AR Stickers, and more.
Download Best Google Camera for Asus Zenfone 7 and 7 Pro (Gcam Go APK)
- Google Camera 7.3.021 APK: Download Link
- GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download Link (Stable)
- Arnova’s 7.3.021: Download link
- Google Camera Go
- Google Camera 7.3.018 APK: Download Link [Stable – recommended]
Steps to Install Google Camera on Android Devices (Gcam)
- Click on the Download links of Google Camera APK file and Install it.
- If you’re installing an APK file for the first time, then enable the Unknown Sources option from the device Settings then search for Unknown sources. Now allow the app (the app where you downloaded the app, like Chrome or another browser)
Compatible Devices and Requirement
- The apk will work on Asus Zenfone 7 and 7 Pro
- Will work with phones with the camera2 API enabled
- Newer Android versions are compatible (all features work) with newer Gcam MODs
- If using Custom ROM, must have Gapps.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.