A few days ago, Lenovo launched the Lenovo Legion Pro which is one of the first devices to have the latest Snapdragon 865+ chipset.
This is a gaming-centric device which has all the top-notch specs and features. Just like any other gaming phone, the cameras on the device is not that good. But there is a way to get the best out of the stock camera. Users with the device can try out a compatible gcam or Google camera to enhance the image coming out of the device.
The device has received a working Gcam / Google camera. Both the 7.3 version and Gcam Go version is now available. Before going to the installation and all the other good stuff let’s talk about the camera specification of the device. The Lenovo Legion Pro comes equipped with a great set of cameras. For a budget device, these cameras are capable enough to capture some great images.
The handset features a rear a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.89 aperture and a pixel size of 0.8-micron. Apart from the primary sensor, there is a second 16-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a pixel size of 1.0-micron. On the front side, It has a 20-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.2 aperture.
If you’ve heard about the GCam APK before then you should know that it delivers stunning image quality even in low lighting conditions. The Google Camera app is known for its close to real images, awesome depth effect, better color contrast, saturation level, better brightness level, Night Sight mode, HDR+ enhanced mode, Astrophotography mode, improved app interface, etc. While there is Portrait mode with focus slider, Lens Blur Google Lens, Video Stabilization, PhotoSphere mode, RAW image support, Slow Motion video recording, AR Stickers, and more.
Download Best Google Camera for Lenovo Legion Pro (Gcam Go APK)
- Google Camera 7.3.021 APK: Download Link
- GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download Link (Stable)
- Arnova’s 7.3.021: Download link
- Google Camera Go
[su_note note_color=”#f8f6d5″ text_color=”#000000″ radius=”2″]
Steps to Install Google Camera on Android Devices (Gcam)
- Click on the Download links of Google Camera APK file and Install it.
- If you’re installing an APK file for the first time, then enable the Unknown Sources option from the device Settings then search for Unknown sources. Now allow the app (the app where you downloaded the app, like Chrome or another browser)
Compatible Devices and Requirement
- The apk will work on Lenovo Legion Pro
- Will work with phones with the camera2 API enabled
- Newer Android versions are compatible (all features work) with newer Gcam MODs
- If using Custom ROM, must have Gapps.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.