A few weeks back, Samsung officially announced a new mid-range smartphone – the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G. The device retains the same minimal quad camera design, featuring a 64MP main sensor alongside three other sensors. However, you can further improve the performance of the device by downloading the best Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A53 5G.
Gcam 7.4 is the latest compatible with the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G and you can easily use it on your device. As for the features, the Google Camera mod port will bring Night Sight photography, RAW support, low-light Astrophotography, HDR+ Enhanced mode, Beauty Mode, Lens Blur, and more with the Google Camera 7.4 port. If you’ve got a Galaxy A53 5G and you’re looking for a Gcam port, you can easily download and install it. In this guide, you will get to know how to install Gcam 7.4 on your Galaxy A53 5G.
Download the best Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A53 5G
Galaxy A53 5G users can easily sideload the Google Camera app thanks to the availability of Camera2 API support. The best Google Camera that works with the new Galaxy A53 5G is the ZGCAM 7.4. You easily download it by heading to the link mentioned below –
- Download Google Camera for Galaxy A53 5G – ZCAM_7.4_V1.03387.apk
How to install Gcam 7.4 for Galaxy A53 5G
- Open the app and then grant the necessary permissions
- Once it is done, swipe down and tap on the gear icon for opening the Settings
- From Settings, you should tap on Global settings and then enable Optical Video stabilization
- Return to Settings and tap on “Advanced” from General Settings
- You should enable HDR+ control and RAW+JPEG control
- Reopen the Gcam app and then swipe down on the home screen of the app
- Enable HDR+ enhanced, Google AWB, and set the image quality to high
- You can even enable the mods from the About section in the Settings of the port
You can now take excellent photos with the Galaxy A53. We will provide an updated version of GCam when it becomes available. If you have any questions, please leave a comment in the comment section below.