Recently, Samsung released new foldable devices, namely Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Galaxy Z Fold 4. The fourth-gen foldable devices come with numerous upgrades including cameras. But there is always room for further improvement in the performance of any smartphone. To improve the camera performance, you’ll be able to use the GCam mods. In this guide, you’ll get to know how to download and install Google Camera 8.6 for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4.
The main camera app of the device is quite powerful and provides great output. It has got all the basic and advanced features like Night Shots, 4K recording, HDR+, RAW photos, Lens Blur, and more. The stock camera can produce outputs that look great to people but it isn’t close to real-life images. This is where Google Camera 8.6 will do a great job for you and offer better and more appealing images.
Download Google Camera 8.6
If you’re a Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 user, you’ll be able to easily sideload the best Google Camera app on your smartphone. It can be hard to find GCam mods for an Exynos smartphone, but lucky for you, the latest Galaxy Z Flip 4 features the Snapdragon processor. The users will be able to try different GCam mods. Moreover, it’ll come enabled with Camera2API enabled by default.
Multiple GCam mods from different porters are working smoothly with Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 with the best mod being available from BSG. The BSG mod will work on a number of devices and has numerous default and advanced features.
- Download Google Camera 8.6 for Galaxy Z Flip 4 – 6.263_A11_V10_MGC.apk
Steps to install Google Camera 8.6 for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4
- First, you’ll need to download the config file that you wish to use on your Galaxy Z Flip4
- Create a new folder with the name “GCam” in Files
- Now, open the new GCam folder and then create another folder with the “configs8” name
- Paste the “config file” in the configs8 folder
- Once it is done, open the Google Camera app and then double-click on the black blank area next to the shutter button
- Choose the config file available in the popup before pressing the restore button
- Go back to the app drawer before opening the app again