Just like the Lenovo Legion Pro Gaming phone, the Asus ROG Phone 3 comes with the latest Snapdragon 865+ chipset. The device replaces last year’s best gaming phone, Asus ROG Phone 2.
The Asus ROG Phone 3 is a refined version of the Asus ROG Phone 2. The device has all the high-end specs someone can think of. The only thing which is not the best in the device is its camera but that is expected as it is a gaming device.
The device has received a working Gcam / Google camera. Both the 7.3 version and Gcam Go version is now available. Before going to the installation and all the other good stuff let’s talk about the camera specification of the device. The Asus ROG Phone 3 comes equipped with a mediocre set of cameras. For a budget device, these cameras are capable enough to capture some great images.
The handset features a triple rear camera consists of a 64 MP Sony IMX686 lens, a secondary 13 Megapixel ultra-wide sensor, and a 3rd 5 Megapixel macro sensor. On the front side, It has a 24-megapixel sensor.
If you’ve heard about the GCam APK before then you should know that it delivers stunning image quality even in low lighting conditions. The Google Camera app is known for its close to real images, awesome depth effect, better color contrast, saturation level, better brightness level, Night Sight mode, HDR+ enhanced mode, Astrophotography mode, improved app interface, etc. While there is Portrait mode with focus slider, Lens Blur Google Lens, Video Stabilization, PhotoSphere mode, RAW image support, Slow Motion video recording, AR Stickers, and more.
Download Best Google Camera for Asus ROG Phone 3 (Gcam Go APK)
- Google Camera 7.3.021 APK: Download Link
- GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download Link (Stable)
- Arnova’s 7.3.021: Download link
- Google Camera Go
[su_note note_color=”#f8f6d5″ text_color=”#000000″ radius=”2″]
Steps to Install Google Camera on Android Devices (Gcam)
- Click on the Download links of Google Camera APK file and Install it.
- If you’re installing an APK file for the first time, then enable the Unknown Sources option from the device Settings then search for Unknown sources. Now allow the app (the app where you downloaded the app, like Chrome or another browser)
Compatible Devices and Requirement
- The apk will work on Asus ROG Phone 3
- Will work with phones with the camera2 API enabled
- Newer Android versions are compatible (all features work) with newer Gcam MODs
- If using Custom ROM, must have Gapps.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.