OnePlus recently launched its most hyped mid-range device, the OnePlus Nord. The device has some great specs under the hood which make it a great buying option. As the device is from OnePlus, developer support for the device is just awesome.
The device has received a working Gcam / Google camera. Both the 7.3 version and Gcam Go version is now available. Before going to the installation and all the other good stuff let’s talk about the camera specification of the device. The OnePlus Nord comes equipped with a great set of cameras. For a budget device, these cameras are capable enough to capture some great images.
The handset features a rear Quad camera setup which consists of a primary 48 Megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor with OIS + EIS, an 8 Megapixel ultrawide camera with 119-degree FOV, a 2 Megapixel macro camera & a 5 Megapixel depth sensor.
Talking about the Google Camera app, it’s one of the best-in-class third-party camera apps for Android devices. Thanks to the Google Camera ported app developers for making this possible. Now, the latest GCam 7.4.200 APK has been released
If you’ve heard about the GCam APK before then you should know that it delivers stunning image quality even in low lighting conditions. The Google Camera app is known for its close to real images, awesome depth effect, better color contrast, saturation level, better brightness level, Night Sight mode, HDR+ enhanced mode, Astrophotography mode, improved app interface, etc. While there is Portrait mode with focus slider, Lens Blur Google Lens, Video Stabilization, PhotoSphere mode, RAW image support, Slow Motion video recording, AR Stickers, and more.
Download Best Google Camera for OnePlus Nord (Gcam Go APK)
- Google Camera 7.3.021 APK: Download Link
- GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download Link (Stable)
- Arnova’s 7.3.021: Download link
- Google Camera Go
[su_note note_color=”#f8f6d5″ text_color=”#000000″ radius=”2″]
Steps to Install Google Camera on Android Devices (Gcam)
- Click on the Download links of Google Camera APK file and Install it.
- If you’re installing an APK file for the first time, then enable the Unknown Sources option from the device Settings then search for Unknown sources. Now allow the app (the app where you downloaded the app, like Chrome or another browser)
Compatible Devices and Requirement
- The apk will work on OnePlus Nord
- Will work with phones with the camera2 API enabled
- Newer Android versions are compatible (all features work) with newer Gcam MODs
- If using Custom ROM, must have Gapps.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.