The Poco X2 is also known as Poco X2 Special Edition has recently released in India as a rebranded version of the Redmi K30. The handset has a cool looking punch-hole display with HDR10 and 120Hz refresh rate support. It runs on Android 10 over MIUI 11, equipped with Snapdragon 730G SoC, Adreno 618 GPU, 6/8GB RAM, 64/128/256GB onboard storage, etc.
It has a 4500mAh battery, 27W fast charging, other major sensors, and connectivity options. While most importantly, the handset features a quad rear camera setup and a dual selfie camera setup that offers stunning images at its price range. However, in some areas, the so-called 64MP camera lacks which can be utilized by using the Google Camera 7.3 app. If you also feel that there is something missing in the camera quality, you can Download Google Camera For Poco X2.
Google Camera (GCam) is one of the best camera apps for Android devices right now even it’s officially developed for Google Pixel series devices only. However, thanks to the camera app developers like Arnova8G2, BSG, Urnyx05, etc for working hard to make ported GCam APK files for most of the compatible Android device models. It works really well on all the supported non-Pixel Android devices and offers plenty of useful features.
Mostly, the Google Camera app shines every time in some of the areas like low light images, crisp image quality, Google Lens suggestion, Lens Blur mode, HDR+ enhanced mode, etc.
Camera Details of Poco X2
The Poco X2 features a 64MP primary rear sensor with an f/1.9 aperture wide lens + an 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide + a 2MP f/2.4 macro + a 2MP f/2.4 depth lens. It also packs a dual-LED flashlight, HDR, Panorama, PDAF, etc. On the front side, it has a dual 20MP+2MP selfie camera with wide f/2.2 and depth f/2.4 lens.
Google Camera for Poco X2
After installing the GCam app for the Poco X2, you will bunch of features and improvements like Night Sight mode, HDR mode, HDR+ enhanced, Slow Motion, AR Emojis, Google Lens, Lens Blur, Portrait mode with focus slider, RAW image, ZSL, Super Res Zoom, TimeLapse mode, PhotoSphere, Video Stabilization, and more.
- GCam-v7.3.017.APK – Link
You will need to enable Camera2 API and HAL3 on your device to use most of the features on Google Camera 7.3 version like Night Sight or Portrait mode. Just download the APK file from the above link and install it on your Poco X2 by following the steps below.
- Install ES File Explorer on your device and go to the Root directory.
- Search for build.prop file and enable Camera2 API by using the below command.
- You can also install BuildProp Editor app on your handset to easily perform the task.
- Once done, you can install Manual Camera Compatibility app on your device check whether all the results are green or not.
- Now, Install the Google Camera APK file by tapping on it.
- If you’re installing an APK file for the first time, then enable the Unknown Sources option from the device Settings > Security > Additional Settings > Privacy. If already enabled, then follow the next step.
- Next, tap on the Install button again to start installing the Google Camera APK file from the File Manager app.
- Once the installation completes, open the GCam app.
- You’re done.
We hope that this article is helpful to you and you’ve successfully installed the GCam APK on your Poco X2.