Now you can download and Install Google Camera Port for Xiaomi Mi A3 (APK). The device has recently received a working build of Google camera a.k.a Gcam. The Filename is MGC_6.2.030_BSG_V.0.2.c.APK. All most all the Google camera features are working.
About Xiaomi Mi A3
Xiaomi Mi A3 is a google’s Android One powered device and a successor to Xiaomi’s Mi A2. It features a large 6.0.8-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1560 pixels. It’s an AMOLED panel. The device is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 665 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. There is another variant which has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB of internal memory.
The Xiaomi Mi A3 runs Android 9 Pie out of the box. It comes with clean pixel type Android UI as it is powered by Google Android One program. It has a 4030 mAh non-removable battery and supports Quick Charge fast charging (18W). This is the first Xiaomi A series phone to have triple rear cameras. The Xiaomi Mi A3 (2019) has 3 rear cameras consisting of a 48-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. It sports a 32 MP front camera. The device has an under-screen fingerprint scanner.
Google Camera Port for Xiaomi Mi A3
[symple_button url=”https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J87QfUu_PYCK_yy4GLF_7jEomlQPEuln” color=”green” size=”default” border_radius=”3px” target=”self” rel=”” icon_left=”” icon_right=””]Download Xiaomi Mi A3 Google Camera (MGC_6.2.030_BSG_V.0.2.c.APK)[/symple_button]
Steps to Install Gcam on Xiaomi Mi A3
- After downloading the GCam APK file from the link mentioned above, move the APK file to the device storage (internal/external).
- Tap on the APK file and select the Install option.
- If required enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security > Devicead ministration. In newer devices, users may have to check Apps and notifications > Advance > Special app access > Install unknown apps
- Now, install the GCam APK file on your device normally.
- Launch the camera app from app drawer (rounded camera icon).
- Grant all the required permissions to work the camera app perfectly.
- You’re done. Enjoy!
Now, you’ve successfully installed the Google Camera ported application on your Xiaomi Mi A3 device easily. Write down your comments below about your thoughts and experience.