Now you can download and Install Google Camera Port for Xiaomi Mi A3 (APK). The device has recently received a working build of Google camera a.k.a Gcam. The Filename is MGC_6.2.030_BSG_V.0.2.c.APK. All most all the Google camera features are working.
About Xiaomi Mi A3
Xiaomi Mi A3 is a google’s Android One powered device and a successor to Xiaomi’s Mi A2. It features a large 6.0.8-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1560 pixels. It’s an AMOLED panel. The device is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 665 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. There is another variant which has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB of internal memory.
The Xiaomi Mi A3 runs Android 9 Pie out of the box. It comes with clean pixel type Android UI as it is powered by Google Android One program. It has a 4030 mAh non-removable battery and supports Quick Charge fast charging (18W). This is the first Xiaomi A series phone to have triple rear cameras. The Xiaomi Mi A3 (2019) has 3 rear cameras consisting of a 48-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. It sports a 32 MP front camera. The device has an under-screen fingerprint scanner.
Google Camera Port for Xiaomi Mi A3
[symple_button url=”https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J87QfUu_PYCK_yy4GLF_7jEomlQPEuln” color=”green” size=”default” border_radius=”3px” target=”self” rel=”” icon_left=”” icon_right=””]Download Xiaomi Mi A3 Google Camera (MGC_6.2.030_BSG_V.0.2.c.APK)[/symple_button]
Steps to Install Gcam on Xiaomi Mi A3
- After downloading the GCam APK file from the link mentioned above, move the APK file to the device storage (internal/external).
- Tap on the APK file and select the Install option.
- If required enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security > Devicead ministration. In newer devices, users may have to check Apps and notifications > Advance > Special app access > Install unknown apps
- Now, install the GCam APK file on your device normally.
- Launch the camera app from app drawer (rounded camera icon).
- Grant all the required permissions to work the camera app perfectly.
- You’re done. Enjoy!
Now, you’ve successfully installed the Google Camera ported application on your Xiaomi Mi A3 device easily. Write down your comments below about your thoughts and experience.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page