The Xiaomi Redmi 9 comes with some decent cameras both on the front and backside. The cameras are capable enough to capture some great clicks but the software of the device holds back the device. But now thanks to third-party camera apps like Gcam or Google camera, this can change.
The device has received a working Gcam / Google camera. Both the 7.3 version and Gcam Go version is now available. Before going to the installation and all the other good stuff let’s talk about the camera specification of the device. The Xiaomi Redmi 9 comes equipped with a mediocre set of cameras. For a budget device, these cameras are capable enough to capture some great images.
If you’ve heard about the GCam APK before then you should know that it delivers stunning image quality even in low lighting conditions. The Google Camera app is known for its close to real images, awesome depth effect, better color contrast, saturation level, better brightness level, Night Sight mode, HDR+ enhanced mode, Astrophotography mode, improved app interface, etc.
While there is Portrait mode with focus slider, Lens Blur Google Lens, Video Stabilization, PhotoSphere mode, RAW image support, Slow Motion video recording, AR Stickers, and more.
Download Best Google Camera for Xiaomi Redmi 9 (Gcam Go APK)
- Google Camera 7.3.021 APK: Download Link
- GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download Link (Stable)
- Arnova’s 7.3.021: Download link
- Google Camera Go
Compatible Devices and Requirement
- The apk will work on Xiaomi Redmi 9
- Will work with phones with the camera2 API enabled
- Newer Android versions are compatible (all features work) with newer Gcam MODs
- If using Custom ROM, must have Gapps.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.