Here we are sharing step by step guide to Install Stock ROM On Gigi M5001 F, so follow the guide carefully. If you are an Android device owner, you may have heard about ROM. There are two types of ROMs available for Android 1) Stock ROM and 2) Custom ROM. The Stock ROM is the firmware which comes pre-installed with the device and the Custom ROMs are modified firmware which is developed by third-party developers to enhance the features and user experience. The stock ROMs are really stable as they are crafted for a specific device so the support is great. These files can be flashed using various flashing tools like SP Flash tool easily.
Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Gigi M5001 F Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down. The firmware file which was uploaded is Gigi_M5001_F_MT6737M_20171026_6.0.zip. It is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow mobile Os. It is only compatible with MediaTek MT6737M variant of the device.
Android is an open source operating system so there are loads of modified ROMs or firmware commonly known as Custom ROMs are available for Android devices. Users love to root and install these custom ROMs to get more features which were missing from the official firmware. But if the user misses a single step, he/she may brick the android phone and only be installing the stock firmware can restore the device.
Gigi M5001 F Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip/rar Verison
- Processor: MediaTek
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Gigi M5001 F
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Gigi M5001 F’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Gigi M5001 F.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Gigi M5001 F.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Gigi M5001 F.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Download Gigi M5001 F Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Gigi M5001 F
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.