Gionee is gearing up to launch a pro version of the Gionee F6. The upcoming Gionee F6 Pro has been spotted on Geekbench revealing some key specifications. The Geekbench listing shows the phone will be powered by 1.69GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 (MT6757CD) coupled with 4GB of RAM. The handset will run Android 9 Pie out of the box.
Comparing with the Vanilla F6, the Pro version will be more powerful as Helio P25 is faster than Qualcomm 430 SoC. Currently, we do not have much details regarding the F6 Pro, as this is just a starting. We should get more details soon.
GIONEE F6 specifications
- Display: 5.7-inch display with HD+ (720×1440 pixels) resolution
- Memory: 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage, Expandable up to 128GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- Camera: Rear – 13 megapixel, Front – 8 megapixel
- Battery: 2970mAh battery
- Software: Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Security: Face unlock, Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: 4G, Bluetooth v4.2, Wi-Fi, GPS, microUSB, 3.5mm headphone jack
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.