The stock firmware or flash file of Gome U7 Mini has been uploaded and available for download. The uploaded firmware file name is Gome_M95A_MT6797_V01_171204_7.1.1.zip. The firmware is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat Os and around 820 MB in size. The firmware is for MediaTek MT6797 powered variant of the device only.
If you are looking for Gome U7 Mini Official Firmware (Flash File), then you are at the right place here with a detailed installation guide with download links. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Gome U7 Mini Stock ROMs down if you want you can read it from down.
Install Official Stock ROM On Gome U7 Mini (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
This guide has been arranged step by step for the ease to follow but doesn’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s importance in this guide if you didn’t follow the guide correctly you can end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about the device’s Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down. We will be using SP flash tool here to flash the firmware as the device is powered by MediaTek CPU.
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Gome U7 Mini Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Gome U7 Mini
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Gome U7 Mini Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
- Firmware For Gome U7 Mini: Download
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Gome U7 Mini
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.