Here we are sharing a guide to Download and Install Gcam for Samsung A71 (Google camera 7.0). The available and recommended Apk file name is PMGC_7.0.009_FinalRelesedVersion_V10.apk (latest). This is a Gcam 7.0 Port. All the features are working fine. If you have an older version installed on your device, just remove that and install the latest one.
The Google Camera ported app offers useful features that are quite powerful due to the camera app software coding. The image and video quality of the GCam app comes stunning with good zooming quality as well. The night shots, colour contrast & saturation, exposure level, background blur, edge detection all come out so nicely. Even the flagship device camera sensors can’t offer that much of image quality.
Samsung Galaxy A71 was launched in December 2019. The device comes equipped with a large 6.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. The device is powered by Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730 Soc coupled with 6GB of RAM and 128 GB of ROM. There is another variant with 8GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The device offers a dedicated micro SD card slot for memory expansion.
The Samsung Galaxy A71 runs Android 10 out of the box at the top of Samsung’s One UI 2.0. The Samsung Galaxy A71 houses a 4000mAh non-removable battery and supports proprietary fast charging.
Just like most of the Samsung phones. the Samsung Galaxy A71 comes with some great camera hardware. It has a Quad rear camera setup. The primary sensor is 64-megapixel. There is a second 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a third 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a fourth 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The front camera is 32 MP with f/2.2.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A71
- PMGC_7.0.009_FinalRelesedVersion_V10.apk > Download (Gcam 7.0-latest)
- Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_BF_V184.108.40.206822.1145.apk (v6.2) > Download [Older but Recommended]
- Download the GCam APK file on your device from the link given above.
- Then move the APK file to your device storage (Internal or MicroSD card).
- Now, if you’re installing any APK file for the first time, then enable Unknown Sources option from the device Settings > Security > Additional settings > Privacy. If already enabled, follow the next step.
- Install the Google Camera APK file from the File Manager by just tapping on it.
- Once the installation completes, open the GCam app and enjoy it!
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Fix > select ViewFinder Format > change it to YUV_420_888.
- Again Mod Settings > Advanced > Saturation SettingsBack Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.7 & Shadow Saturation to 2.3
We hope that this article is helpful to you and you’ve successfully installed the GCam APK on your Samsung Galaxy A71.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.