Here in this guide we will show you a simple and easy way to Download and Install Google Camera 7.3 (Gcam APK) on OnePlus 8 and One Plus 8 Pro. This app will enhance the picture quality and you can notice it if you compare the picture coming out of the Google camera app and the stock camera app of OnePlus 8 series.
OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro have been launched and In India, these devices have very aggressive pricing. The company enjoys a very loyal fanbase. The OnePlus 8 Pro has one of the best smartphone camera setups while the regular OnePlus 8 is average in terms of camera performance.
But if you want to improve the image quality then Pixel’s camera app which is also known as the Google camera app is the best way. We all know that Google’s Pixel devices capture some awesome images and that is due to the combination of great sensors and camera software.
Google Camera APK for OnePlus 8 Pro – GCam 7.3
While most of the company are now adding awesome camera sensors to their devices, they are not able to get the best camera software like Google’s Gcam. Thanks to developers now users can install the Gcam Mods on various Android devices.
Gcam Mod (Google Camera) is one of the best in class third-party camera apps in the market right now for most of the Android devices. The Google Camera app features plenty of camera modes that will give an improved photography experience with a simple user interface.
Gcam On OnePlus 8 Pro Camera Sample
This is my OP8 Pro configs for Ultra CVM GCam port. You need to download the XML and put it in /sdcard/GCam/Config7/. Enjoy. https://t.co/wREswldaMG
— Max Weinbach (@MaxWinebach) May 16, 2020
Download Gcam 7.3 APK For OnePlus 8 /8Pro
We are thankful to UltraM8 for porting the Gcam for OnePlus 8 series devices.
- Gcam For OnePlus 8: GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.8.apk
- Cam for OnePlus 8 Pro: UltraCVM_v4.apk
Steps to Install Google Camera on OnePlus 8 Series
- Click on the Download links of Google Camera APK file and Install it.
- If you’re installing an APK file for the first time, then enable the Unknown Sources option from the device Settings then search for Unknown sources. Now allow the app (the app where you downloaded the app, like Chrome or another browser)
- Next, tap on the Install button again to start installing the Google Camera APK
- Once the installation completes, open the GCam app.
- You’re done.
First Download the Config files from below
Config file for OnePlus 8 – Here
Config file for OnePlus 8 Pro – Here
Step 1. Go to file manager of your choice and create a folder named Cam.
Step 2. Inside Gcam Folder create a subfolder named configs7.
Step 3. Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
Step 4. After pasting the config file, open the Google Camera app and double tap on anywhere next to the shutter button. (black area)
Step 5. Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button. Once Done, Open the Gcam
Compatible Devices and Requirement
- The apk will work on OnePlus 8 series device
- Will work with phones with the camera2 API enabled
- Newer Android versions are compatible (all features work) with newer Gcam MODs
- If using Custom ROM, must have Gapps.