The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite and Galaxy Note 10 Lite are affordable flagship devices with good specifications, better cameras, the similar-looking design that we’ve seen in the Galaxy S20 series. Coming to the camera department, both the devices come with a triple rear camera setup that offers great image and video quality. But the mobile photography lovers may not get satisfied with the camera results of the stock camera app. That’s why most of the Android users prefer Google Camera app for stunning images. If you’re using the Galaxy S10 Lite or Note 10 Lite, you can simply download Google Camera Apk for Galaxy S10 Lite and Galaxy Note 10 Lite (Gcam).
Google Camera app is a third-party camera app developed as a ported APK for the non-Pixel Android devices unofficially. Whereas the Google Camera app is officially developed for the Google Pixel series devices and it works awesome even with a single camera lens. So, the point is that you don’t need higher megapixels or multiple camera lenses to capture a good quality image. Though the higher megapixels and camera sensors are necessary for these days with multiple lenses, even a single camera can also dominate other device cameras if the camera app is developed properly.
Google Camera literally provides stunning images even in low lighting conditions that most of the flagship devices can’t do. Therefore, by using the Google Camera app on the flagship devices, you will be able to capture some detailed, crisp, clear images where the stock camera app lacks. The Google Camera (GCam) app features Night Sight, Portrait mode with focus slider, AR emojis, Google Lens, Slow Motion, HDR+, HDR+ enhanced, RAW image support, TimeLapse, PhotoSphere, video stabilization, etc.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite & Note 10 Lite Camera Details
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite packs 12MP triple rear cameras with wide (f/1.7), telephoto (f/2.4), ultrawide (f/2.2) lens. It has Dual Pixel PDAF, HDR, OIS, 2x optical zoom, HDR, Panorama, an LED flash, etc. The front packs a 32MP selfie camera with wide (f/2.2) lens and HDR mode.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite offers a 48MP triple rear camera setup with wide (f/2.0), 12MP ultrawide (f/2.2), 5MP macro (f/2.4) lens. It has PDAF, Super Steady OIS, HDR, Panorama, an LED flash, etc. On the front side, the device has a 32MP selfie shooter with a wide (f/2.2) lens.
Download Links for Gcam 7.0 (Google Camera):
You will need to enable Camera2 API and HAL3 on your device to work the GCam 7.0 version app on your handset. Make sure to download the APK file from the above link and install it on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite or Note 10 Lite by following the steps below.
- Install ES File Explorer on your device and go to the Root directory.
- Search for build.prop file and enable Camera2 API by using the below command.
- You can also install BuildProp Editor app on your handset to easily perform the task.
- Once done, you can install Manual Camera Compatibility app on your device check whether all the results are green or not.
- Now, Install the Google Camera APK file by tapping on it.
- If you’re installing an APK file for the first time, then enable the Unknown Sources option from the device Settings > Security > Additional Settings > Privacy. If already enabled, then follow the next step.
- Next, tap on the Install button again to start installing the Google Camera APK file from the File Manager app.
- Once the installation completes, open the GCam app.
- You’re done.
We hope that this article is helpful to you and you’ve successfully installed the Google Camera for Galaxy S10 Lite and Galaxy Note 10 Lite.