The very well known Pixel’s Google Camera App a.k.a Gcam 7.3 APK has been made available for Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra. Here in this article, we will show you the process to download and install it on Galaxy S20 series devices.
Gcam 7.3 features
The Google Camera 7.3 app features Astrophotography mode, Portrait mode, Night Sight mode, HDR, HDR+ enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), Google Lens suggestion, Slow Motion video, RAW image support, video stabilization, and more. Additionally, users will get much improved advanced settings, ISO exposure level, Contrast ratio, better edge detection, shadow & saturation level, etc.
What is Google camera MOD (Gcam MOD)?
Google Pixel devices are known to have the best smartphone cameras. The camera app on the Pixel devices has the best software optimization. Now the Pixel Camera app has been ported from the Pixel devices. There are many version of Gcam MOD available which are brought by different developers. Google camera Mods which are available for most of the Android smartphones
Here we are sharing different Gcam MODs for Galaxy S20 series devices
GCam UltraCVM /Arnova’s 5betaFinal.7.3.020 builds
GCam 7.3 Parrot043
GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05
GCam 7.3 Arnova8g2
Steps to Install Google Camera on Galaxy S20 series
- Tap on the Google Camera APK file and Install it.
- If you’re installing an APK file for the first time, then enable the Unknown Sources option from the device Settings then search for Unknown sources. Now allow the app (the app where you downloaded the app, like Chrome or another browser)
- Next, tap on the Install button again to start installing the Google Camera APK
- Once the installation completes, open the GCam app.
- You’re done.
Compatible Devices and Requirement
- The apk will work on Galaxy S20 series device
- Will work with phones with the camera2 API enabled
- Newer Android versions are compatible (all features work) with newer Gcam MODs
- If using Custom ROM, must have Gapps.
We hope you’re using the GCam 7.3 app on your Samsung Galaxy S20/20+ /20 Ultra model by installing the APK file from here.