Download and Install Havoc OS Pie ROM On Moto G7 | Android 9.0: Now a new Pie based Custom ROM named Havoc OS made its way to Moto G7. If you want to install the ROM, just follow the simple steps mentioned below. The full credit of the ROM goes to SyberHexen.
Moto G7 has a large 6.20-inches display (1080 x 2270 pixels). It is powered by Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 632 CPU coupled with 4GB of RAM. It has 64GB internal memory (expandable up to 1 TB via microSD card). The Moto G7 sports a Dual 12 MP (f/1.8) + 5 MP (f/2.2) rear and 8MP front camera with LED flash.
It is a dual sim device. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner which is really fast. The device comes with Android 9.0 Pie out of the box. It houses a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery with support of Fast battery charging (15W).
- System-wide Rounded UI
- Full OMS support
- System-wide burn-in protection
- Spectrum support
- Compiled using SDCLANG
- Razer Phone lock/unlock sounds
- OTA support
- Signature spoofing
- Micro-G support
- Google Calculator
- Google Markup
- Lean Launcher
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Havoc OS Pie ROM On your Moto
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
- Download Havoc ROM Here (Havoc-OS-v2.8-20190901-river-Unofficial.zip)
- Download Official GApps For Havoc OS Pie ROM ROMs
Steps To Install Havoc OS Pie ROM On Moto G7 | Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery (Version 3.2.1 or Higher) installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link and extract them
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery
- Take a nandroid backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now return to the main menu of TWRP and wipe cache, data, and system before flashing the ROM
- In order to Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe. (Don’t select the internal storage)
- Now Return to the main menu of TWRP again and install the ROM which is just a system image.
- Go to Install -> Install Zip -> select the ROM zip File
- Next flash the Gapps file like custom ROMs
- Last but not least, flash Magisk (optional) if you want to root (not recommended as all devices have different methods)
Guide: How To Install Magisk To Gain Root (Latest)
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Havoc OS ROM Based on Android 9.0 Pie. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.