Honor 30S users, its tome for rejoicing as the device has started receiving the Magic UI 3.1 update. It comes with version number 22.214.171.124. The update is currently being rolled out for some users.
The update is available via OTA (Over-the-air). The OTA is around 886 MB in size. So if you have entered the beta program, you may have already received the update on your device. Go to settings and check for the update.
The Magic UI 126.96.36.199 update improves the system stability and optimizes the performance of the device. Along with all the security fixes and improvements, the update brings news features like Knuckle Gestures For detailed changelog please read below.
Changelog Magic UI 188.8.131.52
- Added Knuckle Gestures, check below for a guide to enable it
Take a screenshot
- Knock twice on the screen with a knuckle to take a screenshot.
Capture part of the screen
- Knock and draw an enclosed area with a knuckle to capture part of the screen.
- Knock twice on the screen with two knuckles to start or end a screen recording.
- Firmly draw a line across the screen with a knuckle to enter the split-screen mode.
- Optimize the camera in some shooting effect.
- Optimize the system stability.
Manual OTA Update Guide
- Meanwhile, you can manually check for the update. If you own the device, you can manually check for the update, Go to System > Software update > Check for updates.
- There is another way to update, open HiCare app > Update > Check for updates.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.