Honor has finally rolled out November 2020 security update for the Honor 8X. Apart from improving the security mechanism, the update fixes different levels of exploits and issues which includes 4 critical and 15 high level CVE’s.
The Honor 8X runs EMUI 10 custom skin. The November 2020 security update for Honor 8X comes with EMUI build number 10.0.0.237.
- Honor 8X
- EMUI 10 version 10.0.0.237
- Security: Integrated Android security patches released in November 2020 for improved system security.
There are two simple ways to update your Honor 8X with the latest November security update.
Update Honor 8X
1 . Using device “Settings”
- Open “Settings” app on your Honor 8X
- Tap on “System & updates”
- Tap “Software update”
- Then, click “Check for updates”
- Download and install the update
2 . Using “Support” app
- Open “Support” app (or Download the app using Google Play Store)
- Open “Services” tab
- Click “Update”
- Then, click on “Check for updates”
- Now, Download and install the update
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.