It’s 2022 and reading someone else’s texts without their phone isn’t as difficult as it was in the past. If you’re a parent looking to spy on your kid’s activities remotely, the technology available these days will make it possible for you to do so. Thanks to spying software, reading the text messages of your loved ones and keeping a watchful eye on their phone is now possible.
If you feel like your spouse is hiding things from you or your kid is often acting suspicious and hiding their smartphone as soon as you enter the room, a spying software can calm your fears. It’s not always possible to keep an eye on your loved ones, therefore the best way to monitor their activities would be by using reliable spying software. In this article, we’ll be reviewing one such spying software – KidsGuard Pro phone tracker .
What is KidsGuard Pro?
KidsGuard Pro is a highly reliable monitoring tool. As the name suggests, it’s a tool designed for parents to monitor the texts and activities of their kids. The app comes with an inbuilt feature that allows you to easily monitor your kid’s social media accounts and browser history, filter calls, take screenshots, lock the screen, and more. There’s even a real-time GPS location tracker, giving you all the details of the places that your child has been.
KidsGuard Pro is just like most other Android apps but it’s slightly different due to its functionality. Moreover, you’ll need to have the app installed on the target device before you’re able to see data on your dashboard. However, the app will remain hidden even after installation, which means it’ll be difficult to detect that this app is running in the background. Once the app has been installed, you’ll see the relevant data on your dashboard. To get started, you’ll need to visit the official website of ClevGuard.
Is KidsGuard Pro compatible with iPhones and Android smartphones?
A successful spying software is one that is compatible with most smartphone options in the market and KidsGuard Pro certainly falls in that category. KidsGuard Pro comes with support for both Android and iOS smartphones. Moreover, the app doesn’t actually require your smartphone to be rooted or jailbroken for optimal functioning. The app is so efficient that it’ll work flawlessly even if you’ve got a jailbroken iPhone or rooted Android device.
KidsGuard Pro comes supported on a variety of Android smartphones running on Android version 4.0 or above. As for the iOS platform, KidsGuard Pro is compatible with iOS version 9 and above.
How to download and install KidsGuard Pro on your Android smartphone?
- Open your browser and in the address bar, type clevguard.net before hitting enter. On the center of the screen, you’ll get a slider option that states “Slide right to download”. Slide it to the right for starting the download.
- Once you’ve swiped right, a warning will appear and you’ll need to press OK. Tapping OK gives a popup that states “For security, your phone is set to block the installation of apps obtained from unknown sources”. Solving this warning is relatively easy. First, you’ll need to tap on Settings.
- Under “Device administration”, you’ll have “Unknown Sources” that you’ll have to enable. Next up, you’ll get a popup where you’ll need to press OK.
- Go to the downloads folder on your smartphone and then tap on the APK file downloaded above.
- This time, you won’t get any warning and the installation will start. Now, you’ll need to press the Install button.
- Once you’ve installed the app, you’ll need to press Open.
How does KidsGuard Pro work?
- After installing and opening the KidsGuard Pro app, the first thing that you’ll need to do is accept the ClevGuard End User License Agreement by simply pressing the Agree >> button.
- On the next screen, you’ll have to enter the credentials of your KidsGuard Pro account and tap “Sign In”. Once you’ve signed in, you’ll need to give access to photos and media to KidsGuard Pro by tapping on Allow.
- Next up, you should enter the name and age of the target person and then press Next.
- You’ll need to grant certain permissions to KidsGuard Pro. Upon pressing the Got it button, you’ll see a popup where you’ll need to tap “Yes”.
- The next step would be to Disable Play Protect. If you’ve already disabled it, you should press Proceed to Settings and press Already Set. Then, you’ll receive a popup, which you’ll need to press “Yes” to continue.
- Tap on “Proceed to Settings” for enabling Accessibility. Under Accessibility, you’ll get System Update Service. You should change the status from off to on such that you can monitor the updates of the target device instantly. Once you’ve toggled it, you’ll receive a popup where you need to press OK.
- Once again, press Proceed to Settings. This time for Activating App Supervision.
- Under Apps with usage access, you’ll need to tap on System Update Service. Then, enable the Permit usage access and then press back.
- Now, you should provide Notification Access Permission to the app and tap on Proceed to Settings.
- Under Notification access, you’ll need to enable the System Update service. You’ll get a popup that you’ll need to press Allow. The next permission would be to Activate Administrator Access. You’ll need to tap on Proceed to Settings and then press “Activate”.
- To perfectly capture the screen of your target phone, you’ll need to Activate Screen Capture. You’ll need to select Proceed to Settings. Then, you need to tick the checkbox that states “Don’t show again” and press “Start Now”.
- To give KidsGuard Pro access to Messages, Call logs, Contact, Calendar, and Location, you should press Allow All.
- The next permission would be to Ignore the Battery Optimization. You’ll need to tap on Ignore as it’ll bring a popup, which you’ll need to press Yes.
- Finally, you can tap on Start Monitoring.
Best features of KidsGuard Pro for Android users
- Real-time GPS – KidsGuard Pro will give you detailed information on the exact location of the target device
- Track social media – You’ll be able to monitor your kids’ activities on social media like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more
- App block – You’ll be able to remotely block any app on the target device
- Web block –This feature will give you the option to blacklist any website while also making it easier to tag what the website is about
- Lock screen – With the tool, you’ll be able to lock the screen of the target device remotely
- Screen capture – For clarification, you can take screenshots of their activities
- Call filter – The app will allow only whitelisted numbers to reach the target device
- Monitor call logs and texts – Know whom your child is calling, texting, and interacting with
KidsGuard Pro is a great choice if you’re looking to monitor the behavior and online activities of your child. The spying software comes packed with all the parental control features that a parent could ask for. Everything will work flawlessly from monitoring the calls to keeping track of messages to browser history, location, and more. This is definitely a great app to use, although the only potential negative of the app is that it doesn’t come with a trial or free version.