Here we will be sharing an in-depth guide to Boot into Safe Mode On Honor Play and How to boot Honor Play Out of Safe mode. Safe mode is used when a user wants to fix a device and don’t want any app to interfere in that process. Entering into safe mode won’t delete any data on your device.
The Honor Play was recently launched by Huawei (August 2018). The phone is advertised as a gaming phone and it also has the latest processor which is well optimized for games like PUBG. The Honor Play comes equipped with a 6.3-inches IPS LCD display( 1080 x 2340 pixels). The Honor Play sports a dual rear camera setup the primary camera is 16 MP, f/2.2, PDAF and the second one is 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor. It has a 16 MP front camera with f/2.0. The cameras can take HDR and Panorama. It can capture [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] (gyro-EIS) videos.
The Honor Play runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.2 out of the box. It houses a 3750 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has a Fingerprint sensor on the rear side of the device. It is powered by a Hisilicon Kirin 970 (10 nm) Octa-core Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) processor and Mali-G72 MP12 coupled with 4/6GB of RAM and 64 GB of onboard storage which can be expanded via microSD up to 256 GB.
Steps To Boot Safe Mode On Honor Play
- Power off the phone by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Now Just Press and hold the power button and release it when you see the Huawei on screen.
- After releasing the Power key, immediately press and hold the Volume down key.
- Keep holding the Volume key till the phone completely boots up.
- Once the phone boots up, ‘Safe mode’ should be appeared on the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any interference of any apps.
Steps To Boot Honor Play Out of Safe mode
- Just Switch Off the device completely and turned it on again.
- That’s it!! your device should be out of safe mode.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.