Here we will be sharing an in-depth guide to Boot into Safe Mode On Huawei Honor 10 and How to boot Huawei Honor 10 Out of Safe mode. Safe mode is used when a user wants to fix a device and don’t want any app to interfere in that process. Entering into safe mode won’t delete any data on your device.
Honor 10, a smaller version of Huawei P20 was released in May 2018. The Honor 10 brings many features from its bigger brother Huwaei P20. The Honor10 comes equipped with a 5.84 inches display with a notch on the top. The display has an 18:9 screen ratio. The display has a resolution of 1080 x 2280. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. The device is powered by 2.4 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 970 SoC Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) processor coupled with 6/4 GB of RAM. It comes with 64/128 GB internal storage option.
The all-new Honor 10 sports Dual 16-megapixels rare camera with Leica optics sensor and a 24-megapixel front camera for a selfie. The device runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box with Huwaei’s EMUI 8 custom skin at the top. It houses a Non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh battery. Honor10 includes a Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass. The Fingerprint scanner is front-mounted.
Steps To Boot Safe Mode On Huawei Honor 10
- Power off the phone by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Now Just Press and hold the power button and release it when you see the Huawei on screen.
- After releasing the Power key, immediately press and hold the Volume down key.
- Keep holding the Volume key till the phone completely boots up.
- Once the phone boots up, ‘Safe mode’ should be appeared on the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any interference of any apps.
Steps To Boot Huawei Honor 10 Out of Safe mode
- Just Switch Off the device completely and turned it on again.
- That’s it!! your device should be out of safe mode.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page