Here we will be sharing an in-depth guide to Boot into Safe Mode On Huawei Honor 9N and How to boot Huawei Honor 9N Out of Safe mode. Safe mode is used when a user wants to fix a device and don’t want any app to interfere in that process. Entering into safe mode won’t delete any data on your device.
The Honor 9i which was launched in China relaunched in India as Huawei Honor 9A. It is a mid-range device which offers some great performance for the price. The Huawei Honor 9N comes equipped with a 5.84-inches IPS LCD display( 1080 x 2280 pixels). The Huawei Honor 9N sports a dual rear camera setup the primary camera is 13 MP PDAF and the second one is 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor. It has a 16 MP front camera with f/2.0. The cameras can take HDR and Panorama. It can capture [email protected] videos.
The Huawei Honor 9N runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0 out of the box. It houses a 3000 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has a Fingerprint sensor on the rear side of the device. It is powered by a HiSilicon Kirin 659 (16 nm) Octa-core (4×2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) processor and Mali-T830 MP2 GPU coupled with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64/128 GB of onboard storage which can be expanded via microSD up to 256 GB.
Steps To Boot Safe Mode On Huawei Honor 9N
- Power off the phone by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Now Just Press and hold the power button and release it when you see the Huawei on screen.
- After releasing the Power key, immediately press and hold the Volume down key.
- Keep holding the Volume key till the phone completely boots up.
- Once the phone boots up, ‘Safe mode’ should be appeared on the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any interference of any apps.
Steps To Boot Huawei Honor 9N Out of Safe mode
- Just Switch Off the device completely and turned it on again.
- That’s it!! your device should be out of safe mode.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.