WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps in the smartphone world. One of the best bits about using WhatsApp is being able to chat with your friends anytime, anywhere. There are many ways you can get in touch with your friends and chat with them. If they’re not on WhatsApp, start by searching for the person’s name on the web or on social media platforms like Twitter or Facebook.
If you already have the person’s phone number and they’re on WhatsApp, you can try to send them a text message or use WhatsApp Web to text through your PC.
WhatsApp is a messaging app that replaces traditional cell phone service with an internet-based means of making phone calls, texting, and video chatting. WhatsApp is a popular messaging app for connecting with friends and family around the world. Using this app, you can keep in touch with loved ones or friends who live across the globe for a fraction of the cost of traditional methods.
How to chat with friends on WhatsApp?
- For chatting with friends on WhatsApp, open the App and then select the contact that you want to chat with
- The app will then open a chat window and here you’ll be able to type your text messages
- Once you’re finished typing the text, you can gently tap the send button and it’ll send your text message to the contact
When chatting, you can make use of photos, stickers, gifs, and videos to make things more interesting. Moreover, there are certain tricks that you can use during chatting to make the texts more appealing. Some of those tricks include –
- For creating bold text, use * before and after the text
- For creating a strikethrough text, use ~ before and after the text
- For creating an italicized text, use _ before and after the text
How to connect with someone on WhatsApp?
To be able to connect with friends on WhatsApp, you’ll need to have their phone number with you and save it in your smartphone’s contacts. Once you’ve saved their number, open WhatsApp and tap on the Contacts Tab. Refresh the Contacts and tap on the number that you want to message. Type in your message in the text section at the bottom of the screen and then tap the send button for sending the message.