Realtek HD Audio Manager is a popular application that enables users to adjust audio settings on their Windows PC. However, some users have complained that the app frequently vanishes, which is frustrating and inconvenient.
In Windows 10 and 11, you can download and reinstall Realtek HD Audio Manager if you’re having this problem.
What is Realtek HD Audio Manager?
Users of Windows computers can alter the audio settings using the Realtek HD Audio Manager software. It is a useful application that comes with most PCs, as Realtek’s sound card is commonly used.
The app has several features such as a mixer, equalizer, echo cancellation, noise suppression, and pre-defined sound profiles to enhance audio quality. It also allows you to configure multi-streaming playback, enabling you to stream audio through different output devices.
Uninstalling Current Audio Drivers
Remove any current audio drivers from your PC before downloading and reinstalling Realtek HD Audio Manager. Follow these steps to do so:
- Open the Device Manager on your PC.
- Double-click the “Sound, Video, and Game Controllers” option to expand it in the Device Manager.
“Uninstall Device” can be chosen by right-clicking on “Realtek High Definition Audio.”
- Check the box next to “Delete the driver software for this device,” then select “Uninstall.”
- Restart your PC after the driver has been uninstalled.
Downloading and Installing Realtek HD Audio Manager
Once you have uninstalled the current audio drivers, you can download and reinstall Realtek HD Audio Manager. Follow these steps:
Download the Realtek HD Audio Manager from the official website. You can find the application on this link.
- Double-click the setup file to begin the installation procedure after the download is finished.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Realtek HD Audio Manager.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to access Realtek HD Audio Manager.
Realtek Audio Driver for Windows 11 64-Bit Free Download
- If you are using Windows 11 64-Bit, you can download the Realtek Audio Manager from the link.
Realtek Audio Console Missing
After installing Realtek HD Audio Manager, try these instructions if you can’t find the Realtek Audio Console.:
Press the “Windows” key and type “Realtek Audio Console.” If you cannot find it, go to the Microsoft Store and download the Realtek Audio Console.
If Realtek HD Audio Manager is not opening, follow these steps:
- Press the “Windows” key and type “Services.”
- Find “Windows Audio” and “Windows Audio Endpoint Builder” services.
- Right-click on these services and select “Restart.”
- Try opening Realtek HD Audio Manager again.
Realtek HD Audio Manager is a useful application that enables you to tweak audio settings on your Windows PC. If Realtek HD Audio Manager keeps disappearing for you, you can download and reinstall it by following the instructions in this post. Hope that this advice will assist you in resolving the issue and improving your Windows PC audio experience.