How to Boot into DOOGEE X70 Bootloader/Fastboot Mode: In all the Android devices, you will find a crucial feature called the bootloader mode. Each and every device comes with both the Recovery (stock) and the bootloader mode. This mode will allow a user to perform tasks like flashing/modifying the system partitions, unlocking the bootloader, different OEM level operations, installing TWRP or other custom recoveries, and more. This part is basically the fun part where you get to tinker with the settings and give your device a brand new outlook.
The Doogee X70 (X70) smartphone released in 2018. It comes equipped with a 5.5 inches IPS display with 540 x 1132 px resolution. It is powered by MediaTek MT6580M chipset coupled with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage with microSD support up to 128 GB. The Doogee X70 runs on Android OS 8.1 Oreo out of the box.
The device houses a Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery. It sports an 8MP rear camera with Dual-LED and AF Rear and 5 MP Front camera. Today, in this post, we will be sharing with you how to boot your DOOGEE X70 Bootloader/Fastboot mode. There are two methods using which you can boot into DOOGEE X70 Bootloader/Fastboot mode.
Steps To Enter DOOGEE X70 Bootloader/Fastboot Mode
There are two ways which can help you to boot into DOOGEE X70 Bootloader / Fastboot Mode 1) Using Power and Volume Keys 2) fastboot commands via Computer
#1 Using Hardware Keys
Follow the given steps to boot into DOOGEE X70 Bootloader by hardware buttons
- You have to Press and hold the power button for a few seconds
- Now tap the Power Off option when the Power Menu appears
- Now you have to Wait for the DOOGEE X70 to completely turn off
- Then press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time
- Continue holding these two buttons down until you boot into Fastboot Mode
#2 Using PC fastboot Commands
If you want to boot DOOGEE X70 into bootloader mode from your PC, then follow the linked guide below
- Connect your android to your PC with USB cable
- Now go to ADB & fastboot folder and Open the command window there(Right click on the empty space inside the folder then select “Open command window here” or “Open PowerShell Window Here” option to launch a command window
- Now reboot into the bootloader by issuing the following commands. (Make sure your device is detected by your PC)
adb reboot bootloader
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down