Follow this guide to know How to Enter Into Recovery Mode On AT&T Galaxy Express Prime 3. Like all other Android devices, the new AT&T Galaxy Express Prime 3 also comes with a stock recovery. The stock recovery has very limited functions. Most of the time stock recovery is used to install the official update via ADB sideload and to factory reset the device.
There is another type of recovery available for Android and it is called Custom recoveries. These recoveries like TWRP recovery or CWM has loads more functionalities. These Custom recoveries allow users to take nandroid backups (full system backups). Users can install Custom Firmware /ROMs, Kernels and other .zip or .img files via these custom recoveries. One thing you have to remember, you can’t install Custom recoveries unless you unlock the bootloader of the device. Remember, if you install any Custom recovery, it replaces the stock recovery. Users have to follow the same steps to Boot into Stock Recovery or Custom Recovery.
The Galaxy Express Prime 3 is an AT&T exclusive device. AT&T Galaxy Express Prime 3 comes equipped with a 5 inches TFT display (1280 x 720 pixels). The screen is protected by Gorilla Glass protection. It is powered by a Quad-core 1.4 GHz Exynos 7570 coupled with 8GB of RAM. It has 16 GB of internal memory which can be expanded by microSD up to 256GB.
The device sports an 8 MP rear camera with an aperture f/1.7 and a 5 MP front camera. It houses a Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery. The AT&T Galaxy Express Prime 3 runs Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box.
Steps To Enter Into Recovery Mode On AT&T Galaxy Express Prime 3
- First of all, you will need to turn off your device.
- Now Press and hold the Home, Volume Up and Power buttons for few secs.
- After you see the Android Logo is displayed, release the Power and Home button, but keep holding the Volume Up button until the Recovery Mode screen shows up
- Now you can see the Android System Recovery Menu option.
- Done! You have entered Recovery Mode on your Galaxy C7 Pro.