How to Boot into Xiaomi Redmi 4a Bootloader/Fastboot Mode: The Redmi 4a is an entry-level Android smartphone. It comes equipped with a large 5 Inch HD IPS Touchscreen Display 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~296 ppi density). The device is powered by Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 (28 nm) Processor, having 2GB RAM With 16GB ROM which can be expanded via microSD up to 256 GB.
It comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware at the top of Xiaomi’s MIUI 10. It sports a 13MP PDAF Autofocus Camera With Dual-Tone LED Flash and f/2.2 aperture and a 5MP FF f/2.2 camera. The rear side camera can take 1080p@30fps videos and can capture HDR and panorama. It houses a Non-removable Li-Ion 3120 mAh battery. It has all the connectivities options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS, USB OTG, and more. For the price, it is one of the best devices of its time.
In all the Android devices, you will find a crucial feature called the bootloader mode. Each and every device comes with both the Recovery (stock) and the bootloader mode. This mode will allow a user to perform tasks like flashing/modifying the system partitions, unlocking the bootloader, different OEM level operations, installing TWRP or other custom recoveries, and more. This part is basically the fun part where you get to tinker with the settings and give your device a brand new outlook.
Today, in this post, we will be sharing with you how to boot your Xiaomi Redmi 4a Bootloader/Fastboot mode. There are two methods using which you can boot into Xiaomi Redmi 4a Bootloader/Fastboot mode.
Steps To Enter Xiaomi Redmi 4a Bootloader/Fastboot Mode
There are two ways which can help you to boot into Xiaomi Redmi 4a Bootloader / Fastboot Mode 1) Using Power and Volume Keys 2) fastboot commands via Computer
#1 Using Hardware Keys
Follow the given steps to boot into Xiaomi Redmi 4a Bootloader by hardware buttons
- You have to Press and hold the power button for a few seconds
- Now tap the Power Off option when the Power Menu appears
- Now you have to Wait for the XiaoRedmi 4a to completely turn off
- Then press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time
- Continue holding these two buttons down until you boot into Fastboot Mode
#2 Using PC fastboot Commands
If you want to boot Xiaomi Redmi 4a into bootloader mode from your PC, then follow the linked guide below
- Connect your android to your PC with USB cable
- Now go to ADB & fastboot folder and Open the command window there(Right click on the empty space inside the folder then select “Open command window here” or “Open PowerShell Window Here” option to launch a command window
- Now reboot into the bootloader by issuing the following commands. (Make sure your device is detected by your PC)
adb reboot bootloader
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down