Here we will be sharing an in-depth guide to Boot into Safe Mode On Samsung Galaxy A6 2018 and How to boot Samsung Galaxy A6 2018 Out of Safe mode. Safe mode is used when a user wants to fix a device and don’t want any app to interfere in that process. Entering into safe mode won’t delete any data on your device.
Samsung has again started focusing on its entry and mid-range devices and it can be seen with the newer devices like Galaxy A series and On Series. The Samsung Galaxy A6 comes equipped with a 5.60-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1480 pixels. The Samsung Galaxy A6 is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone has 32GB of internal storage (Expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card).
The device sports a 16-megapixel rear and a 16-megapixel front camera. The Samsung Galaxy A6 runs Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box which will be updated to Android P (9.0) later. The Samsung Galaxy A6 houses a 3000mAh non-removable battery. It has all the connectivity options like Wifi, Bluetooth and Voice over LTE or voLTE.
Steps To Boot Safe Mode On Samsung Galaxy A6 2018
- Power off the phone by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Now Just Press and hold the power button and release it when you see the Samsung on screen.
- After releasing the Power key, immediately press and hold the Volume down key.
- Keep holding the Volume key till the phone completely boots up.
- Once the phone boots up, ‘Safe mode’ should be appeared on the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any interference of any apps.
Steps To Boot Samsung Galaxy A6 2018 Out of Safe mode
- Just Switch Off the device completely and turned it on again.
- That’s it!! your device should be out of safe mode.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.