Follow this guide to know How to Enter Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018 Into Recovery Mode. Like all other Android devices, the new Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018 also comes with a stock recovery. The stock recovery has very limited functions. Most of the time stock recovery is used to install the official update via ADB sideload and to factory reset the device.
There is another type of recovery available for Android and it is called Custom recoveries. These recoveries like TWRP recovery or CWM has loads more functionalities. These Custom recoveries allow users to take nandroid backups (full system backups). Users can install Custom Firmware /ROMs, Kernels and other .zip or .img files via these custom recoveries. One thing you have to remember, you can’t install Custom recoveries unless you unlock the bootloader of the device. Remember, if you install any Custom recovery, it replaces the stock recovery. Users have to follow the same steps to Boot into Stock Recovery or Custom Recovery.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018 was released in January 2018. It is a budget Android smartphone from Samsung. It comes equipped with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 540 pixels by 960 pixels. The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018 runs Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box and houses a 2600mAh non-removable battery. The smartphone is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1.5GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. The storage can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018 sports an 8-megapixel main rear and a 5-megapixel front camera.
Steps To Enter Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018 Into Recovery Mode
- First of all, you will need to turn off your device.
- Now, press and hold the “Volume Up + Power” keys for few secs.
- After you see the Android Logo is displayed, release the keys.
- You will see the option of “Installing system update”. After that, you may see some warning message, ignore that
- Wait for a while until you see the Android System Recovery Menu option.
- Done! You have entered Recovery Mode on your Galaxy J2 Pro 2018.