Fix Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues On Galaxy Note 9: The Galaxy Note series is an exceptionally famous brand of smartphones that has its users in millions. Time and time again it has managed to release some of the most advanced smartphones that have been far ahead of the technology provided by its rivals. Galaxy’s latest flagships Samsung Galaxy Note9 comes with long lists of exciting features and specifications respectively. However, as no smartphone is perfect, even these two have their flaws.
The users have been complaining that there are certain issues regarding the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity that has been harming the smooth user experience.Bluetooth is one of the most secure and trusted methods of sharing data. Even though it is slower than Wi-Fi sharing, Bluetooth sharing is still one of the most preferred methods of sharing media whether it is of image, audio, or video form.
All the Android devices these days come with Bluetooth feature by default as it has become a necessity. The Galaxy Note 9 users have been complaining that there are certain issues regarding the Bluetooth connectivity which needs to be fixed. If you face the same issues, then this post will help you fix them.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes equipped with a 6.4 inches Super AMOLED display (1440 x 2960 pixels resolution). The global variant is powered by Samsung‘s own Exynos 9810 Octa-core CPU whereas the US and Chinese variants are powered by Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845. It also has 128/512GB internal storage coupled with 6/8GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9sports a Dual 12MP (f/1.5-2.4) + 12 MP (f/2.4) rear camera and an 8MP front camera. It has a heart rate monitor sensor on the rear side with a fingerprint scanner. It comes with Android 8.1 Oreo and it will be updated to Android Pie 9.0 in coming weeks. It houses a 4000 mAh battery.
Fix Bluetooth Connectivity Issues On Galaxy Note 9
In this post, we will be sharing with you the steps to fix the Bluetooth connectivity issues on Galaxy Note 9.
Make your Bluetooth Off and On
- Open the settings
- Click on the Bluetooth options
- Tap on the left side toggle option
- First disable the Bluetooth option by tapping it, then tap it again to enable it
- Check if the problem is solved or not
Unpair the device and pair it again
- Tap on the Bluetooth network with which you are not able to connect
- Find the option ‘forget network’ and tap it
- Tap on that network again to connect to it
- Enter the password to pair and then select connect for connecting
Fix Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues On Galaxy Note 9
Wi-Fi is one of the most integral features that are used in the day-to-day lives of any casual Android user. Almost all the smartphone devices these days come with the latest Wi-Fi connectivity technology. Wi-Fi has been one of the prime factors due to which internet has thrived. Galaxy Note 9 Pro come with all the latest Wi-Fi features like Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, and Wi-Fi Hotspot.
Continue reading if you want to fix the Wi-Fi connectivity issues on your Galaxy S9/S9 Pro.
- Open the settings
- Click on the Connectivity option
- Click the Wi-Fi option and then tap the left side toggle
- Disable the Wi-Fi toggle and then tap it again to enable it
- Select the Wi-Fi network which you are having issues with
- Select the option ‘forget network’
- Now connect to it again by giving the password if it is a closed network
- Wait for the connection to be connected
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page