Oculus Quest 2 is a virtual reality headset that provides the users with an exciting and fully immersive experience. Nevertheless, it isn’t immune from technical glitches and malfunctions, and one of the common issues is Game Stuck on Loading Screen.
If you’re on the receiving end of this issue, then this guide will be of great use to you. In this guide, you will get to know how to fix Game Stuck on Loading Screen on Oculus Quest 2.
How to fix Game Stuck on Loading Screen on Oculus Quest 2
Method 1: Restart the device
Usually, restarting the Oculus Quest 2 can easily fix temporary glitches that might be causing the issue. To restart the device, you will need to turn your device off and then on again.
Method 2: Clear cache data
- Open the Settings menu on the Oculus Quest 2
- Head over to the Device menu and then click on Storage
- After that, choose “Clear Data” or “Clear Cache”
- For completing the process, you’ll need to follow the on-screen prompts
Method 3: Change the device
If the device’s battery level is critically low and you are getting the Game Stuck on Loading Screen issue, charging it will be a practical solution. For Oculus Quest to work properly, it needs to have a certain amount of power and low battery levels could be causing the device to malfunction.
When charging your Oculus Quest 2, you should ensure that you use the original charger that came along with the device to avoid accidentally slowing down the process. Check back later to see if the issue is resolved.
Method 4: Perform a factory reset
- Head over to the Settings in the Oculus Quest menu
- After that, go to the Device menu
- Then, you should be choosing the “Reset All Settings” option
- Complete the process by following the on-screen prompts