Lies of P is a fun and exciting game that has managed to capture the attention of gamers around the world. However, like any complex video game, this one also has a few issues here and there.
One of the issues that could disrupt your gameplay is the Inverted Camera issue. Many players are raising their concerns as this issue is a major cause of frustration.
If you’re facing this issue, then this guide will be helpful. In this guide, you will get to know how to fix Inverted Camera issue in Lies in P.
How to fix Inverted Camera issue in Lies of P?
Method 1: Configure the controllers’ controls
- Open Steam and then navigate to your library
- Look for “Lies of P” in your library, select it, and then click on the gamepad icon
- Choose the “Edit Layout” option and select “Joysticks”
- Click on the cog icon beside the “Right Joystick Behavior” option
- Next up, you should click on “Invert Vertical Axis”, ensuring that you deselect the “Inverted Y-Axis” option
- Restart the game and then check if the Inverted Camera issue is resolved
Method 2: Use a PlayStation controller
- Connect your controller to your PC
- Download and install DS4Window, a tool that will allow you to remap the stick axis of your PlayStation controller
- Then, configure DS4Windows to remap the stick axis according to your preference, ensuring that the camera is behaving as expected
- Launch the game with the remapped PlayStation controller and check if the Inverted Camera issue is fixed
Method 3: Restart the game
- Exit Lies of P
- Wait for a few minutes and then restart it
- Check if the Inverted Camera issue is resolved
Method 4: Repair game files
- Open Steam and then go to the library
- Right-click on Lies of P before selecting “Properties”
- Here, you need to go to the “Installed Files” tab
- Now, you should click on the “Verify integrity of game files” option
- Patiently wait until Steam verifies and repairs any corrupted or missing files
- Once the verification is complete, you should restart your PC and launch Lies of P
Method 5: Reinstall Lies of P
- Uninstall Lies of P
- Visit the platform from which you downloaded the game originally
- Re-download and then install the game again
- Launch the newly installed game and check if the Inverted Camera issue is resolved
Pic credit – https://www.liesofp.com